Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

~ Paleo Challenge, Day 3 ~

Yes, I'm a day off... :)

Day 3 went very, very good!  Here's what I had for my meals:

Breakfast ~ 2 cups of coffee with my homemade creamer.  Two eggs (pulled from the chicken coop this morning :)) with green onions and red pepper, fried in coconut oil.

Snack ~ Wasn't hungry for a snack.

Lunch ~ All natural, nitrate and nitrite free, Angus beef hot-dog (no bun), cantaloupe, raw almonds and water.

Snack ~ cantaloupe and raw almonds. Coffee with homemade creamer.

Dinner ~ boneless pork chops with homemade lemon pepper, steamed cauliflower and water.  I was actually quite full after supper. The pork chops were thick, and I had a large serving of cauliflower.

I did have a small snack before bed ~ sliced banana and a slice of cantaloupe.

Today the cravings were less.  I also noticed when I stepped on the scale that the weight is beginning to drop off, and I wasn't sleepy all day.  Great day!

On to day 4... hopefully with pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment