Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

~ Paleo Challenge, Day 1 ~

First full day of my paleo challenge!!  Other than this morning when I had coffee with rice milk and sugar, and forgetting that corn is out, I did very good!!  Here's what I had today:


Lunch ~  This was leftover's from last night.  Lettuce wraps with beef strips, carrot sticks, fresh cucumber sticks and some cubed watermelon.  It was just as good for lunch as it was for supper last night :)



Supper ~ For supper, I made Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken.  This is where I forgot that corn is out :)  But, that's okay.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it!  Lesson learned :)


I did get hungry throughout the day.  I knew this would happen.  I like to snack, and I remember the initial hunger and cravings from my journey through gestational diabetes.  So, when I got hungry, I ate.  But, instead of grabbing chips, crackers or pretzels, I grabbed some fruit or raw veggies.  Problem solved!

Day 1 done... moving on to day 2!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment