Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

~ Paleo Challenge, Day 2 ~

Okay, day 2 done!  No pictures this time (I forgot), but a list of what I had and how my day was :)

Breakfast ~ This morning, as usual, I had my 2 cups of coffee.  But, new this morning was my homemade coffee creamer!  I didn't measure anything, I just mixed to taste.  It was a can of coconut milk, vanilla and honey.  It was yummy!  It gave my coffee somewhat of a hazelnut flavor.  Very good.  With my second cup, I enjoyed 2 eggs fried in coconut oil with chopped green peppers and onions, and a half of a banana.

Snack ~ I wasn't hungry between breakfast and lunch. 

Lunch ~ For lunch, I finished off the beef strips/carrots leftovers.  I also had 2 celery stalks stuffed with guacamole and water.

Snack ~ The cravings hit really hard this afternoon!!  I would have done anything for a hand full of the gluten free pretzels in my cupboard!  Instead, I munched on green peppers with garlic salt.  I also, as usual, made a second pot of coffee this afternoon.

Supper ~ For supper I had turkey nuggets, steamed broccoli and Cole slaw.  The turkey nuggets were coated with Almond Meal and Italian seasoning.  They were delicious!

Snack ~ I once again, had a terrible desire to snack this evening!  Remember, I enjoy snacks....  so I grabbed the small bag of leftover steamed broccoli, as well as 2 celery sticks with garlic salt.  It solved the problem :)

All day I drank water.  I try to consume 2 quarts of water daily due to the fact that I'm still nursing.

Overall it's been a good day!  No headaches, dizzy spells, etc.  Moving on to day 3!!


No comments:

Post a Comment