Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hilarious...

The other night, while cleaning up after supper, our kitchen sink broke!  The head of the faucet ~ broke off!!  Daddy, being the great man that he is, went straight out and bought a new one to put on!  While he was gone, the older children had a little fun!!


100_3730 


100_3731

Katie had a riot before this trying to see how far it would shoot out (I didn't willingly allow this by the way!  I walked in to find a stream flowing almost to the fridge!  Yes, I yelled ;).  Here she is trying to get water for Madelyn's bottle.  She tried tricking Andrea into turning on the faucet.  Andrea is such a smart gal that she noticed before hand that the faucet was broken!!  Until later ;)  She went to wash a bowl and turned on the faucet!!  I walked into the room and she was cleaning the floor!  She was trying VERY hard to be angry.  I asked her if she forgot ~ YEP!!  It was funny!  I then tried to get a picture of her using the sink to wash her bowl and wouldn't you know it, my battery died!!  Grrrrr....



No comments:

Post a Comment