Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Can Handle It...

At 37 I can handle it.  At 19,21,27 and 29 I couldn't handle it, but at 37 I can handle it!! 



This is how the scene played out...



2 year old mad as heck because he couldn't have more milk (only because we didn't have anymore until daddy arrives home from the grocery store).



Flying cheerios, flying couch pillows, screaming, screaming and more screaming.  Crying, crying and more crying.  His twin brother tried comforting him once with one of his cheerios...that didn't work either.



2 year old throwing himself around, even off the couch at one point!!



Then silence.  The end perhaps?  As soon as I look the fun starts all over again!!



This lasted for approximately 30 minutes.  What was I doing this whole time you ask?



I was reading Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse to his brother and sister, what else would I be doing!?!



He eventually got tired of all that fit throwing and gave up.



I WON!!  I WON!!  I WON!!


SmileyCentral.com

See I told you I could handle it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment