Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

~ Monday ~

I got up this morning and enjoyed 2 cups of coffee while reading a book.  Once the children started strolling out of bed I started breakfast.

Today was our day to go to Catechesis of the Good Shepard.  This is an amazing program and every Monday morning all of the children are excited to get going :)

Before heading out though, I wanted to get the house picked back up and vacuumed.  I was able to get the bedroom, school/toy room picked up and vacuumed. I also got the laundry done for the day ~ huge accomplishment that actually took me 2 days!

Today is Day 3 of my Whole 30 challenge and it's a struggle for me today.  I don't really want to eat what's not approved, but I have a horrendous headache and just want to crawl into a hole and sleep it off.

We didn't get any formal school done today, other than CGS.  However, the children enjoyed their day doing other things.

Jumpstart together
Drawing
Played restaurant with each other
We are going to counting it all good.

Sam's picture of heaven that he drew today in CGS

No comments:

Post a Comment