Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally found it!...

I have been missing my picture cord forever!!  That would be why there hasn't been much put on here lately!  Well, I found it!  Where? ~ you ask.  Well, EXACTLY where it was supposed to be!  I had looked in the basket several times and not seen it!  Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing lately!

100_3317 

Katie working on a few drawings...

100_3318 

100_3319

Jonathon working on some writing skills :)

100_3320
 

No, he does not hold a pencil correctly!  I know this, I stress over this.  Enough said :)

I am leaving you with an awesome quote I read this morning on The Learning Network...



Why do children who are home schooled succeed so well that they are
often years ahead of their peers? They get to teach themselves using
materials given to them. They also have a built in reward system. IF
they finish so much learning, they get an instant reward. Plus, they can
change their study environment to what works best for them. Even
students that are tutored do better. I think we as educators need to
spend more time teaching the way students are home-schooled, and stop
putting kids in classrooms by grade. ”


— Kyt

Teacher
Q | Does the 'Gifted' Label Get In the Way of Developing Real
Potential?

Have a GREAT day!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment