Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

~ 9/19/2009 ~

Just a little note to say:


I'm Still Pregnant!!!!! 


That's right, baby is still in belly!  Two of my daughters have now said I'm huge.  Actually, only Andrea said "Mom, your HUGE!".  Those were her first words to me upon entering the house.  My response?  "Thank you honey."  Today,  Katie said "Mom, your stomach is huge".  My response?  "Yes, I know it is."

I thought about taking a picture today...but...the camera is packed in my bag, AND I was too lazy to get it out!  Maybe tomorrow.


Yesterday, I had a Dr. appointment to see how baby is doing.  Everything is going so well that baby gets to stay in it's cozy spot for a little longer if it wants to.  So, it is still a waiting game :)  I continue to have contractions frequently, but nothing rhythmic or uncomfortable.


Hopefully I'll get a picture of this HUGE belly uploaded for you tomorrow.  For now, it's my bedtime!  Good~night!








No comments:

Post a Comment