Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Chitter Chatter...

... of my many blessings, in the van this morning :)

"Mom, I'm worried about little chicken"(little chicken is a plastic 1/2" toy)

"Why, little chicken is at home"

"No, I brought him, and now I can't find him"

"You probably dropped him"

"No, I did not"

"He's probably in your chair"

"No, not my chair, maybe someone else's chair."

"Sarah!"

"Mom, Sarah just threw her toast at my head"

"Sarah Elizabeth, don't throw your toast"

"But, I didn't want the crust"

"I MISS MY ROCK"

"Mom, Sam misses his green rock"

"What green rock"

"MY GREEN ROCK, AND NO~BODY SEARCHED FOR IT!!" (The green rock story is about 2 years old, or so.  How does he remember these things?)

"Everybody has a rock collection.  Little kids, big kids.  I don't know about babies though.  Woman's don't have rock collections."

"Mom is a lady"

"Ladies are womans"

"Mom, S says Jesus isn't powerful.  And, Jesus IS powerful"

"No, Jesus isn't powerful"

"YES HE IS POWERFUL!!"

"I'm powerful"

"You are going to die from my electrical hands"

"BAM!!"

Ahhh... the joys of riding in the van with some of my favorite people :)




1 comment: