Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Today at Lunch...

First, a little needed info:

I am wearing a red, fleece sweatshirt with a snowman on the front ;)

At the lunch table:

Jonathon ~ Mom, you have a snowman on your shirt?

Me ~ Yes, I have a snowman on my shirt.

Jonathon ~ The snowman is wearing a hat?

Me ~ Yes, he is wearing a hat.

Samuel ~ Why is the snowman wearing a hat?

Me ~ To keep his head warm.  (WHAT???  Where the heck did that silly answer come from?)

Jonathon ~ Mom, Mom, the snowman is wearing gloves?  To keep his hands warm?

Me ~ Oh, geesh, now what do I say?  Yes, to keep his hands warm.  (Duh!)

Jonathon ~ Oooh.

So.  Tell me.  Why does a snowman wear a hat and gloves!?!

Wait, it gets better :)

About 5 minutes after this conversation:

Samuel ~ Mom, are you Santa?

Okay, who has been talking to these kids?



No comments:

Post a Comment