Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Well said!!!...

100_2264 


Telling people we have seven children always produces ALOT of response!!  We don't go out much, but we don't want to, and we don't need to.  We don't take expensive vacations, but we don't want to, and we don't need to.  We don't have alot of material things.  Again, we don't need them (I especially don't want them - it just means more to clean, dust and put away!).  We are happy with what God has given us and continues to provide. 


I read this this morning and it hit home.  I have been in that same situation (exept not with #10, but with #'s 5, 6 & 7!).  I heard many of the same responses!!  Very rarely did I hear "Good for you" or "Great!".  On occasion I did, but very rarely!  I agree with everything she says.  This is where I want to be, this is where I am supposed to be!  I wouldn't want it any other way :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment