Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Longer than expected break!!...

Wow!  That break was longer than expected!!  We have been so busy around here lately!  Sissy started school (this is her third week in), we've been to the county fair and a tractor show!  We have been finishing up our stuff for our alphabet adventure (we started yesterday) and doctors appointment (we switched dr.'s so everyone, other than daddy - he is keeping his doc, had to go!!  I am the last one and I go next week).  Lots more stuff and just kids and family keeping us busy!!  I have lots to show you pic wise but for now I will leave you with just one that I took yesterday!  Today is another busy day and if I don't get started I will feel behind all day!  Truth be told it started at 6 a.m. but I haven't made breakfast yet, then after lunch we will take sister K to the middle school to pick up her scedule and walk her classes a few times, then to sister E's school to get her teacher assignment.  Then back home to make supper (hopefully before sissy has to get to work :), baths and bed!!  If I get a chance tonight before I pass out I'll post pics of our sidewalk art!


100_2142


The Great Gatsby!!  She said it was a good book!  Based on brother J's response, I am beginning to doubt :)


Talk to ya soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment