Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lost...

Good morning!!  Did you wonder if I got lost during our camping trip?  Well I didn't!  I just can't seem to find my USB cord to upload our pictures!  So until I find that you'll just have to read about everything!  Yuck, right?  Oh well!!  Our camping trip was great.  It was really cold most of the time but still alot of fun!  I don't believe anyone wore their shorts that they took!  It was only in the mid 50's to low 60's while we were there!  But it was still a great time!  We did alot of walking and saw alot wild life.  Sister K went for a couple of REALLY long walks with Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma!  Wore her right out!  When we got home she weighed herself and said she had lost 5 lbs!!  Good for her.  She felt really good about that!  She saw alot of wild life on those long walks...porcupine and deer (one was standing on his hind legs eating leaves off of a tree).  On one of our walks we saw a brand new fawn!  Daddy guessed it was probably about a week old.  It had lots of spots.  We watched Mama clean it for awhile.  That was pretty cool.  All in all the trip was great and we are looking forward to going camping again next year!  We loved our new camper.  Still learning things about it, but it's perfect for our family.  Well it's time I start getting ready to leave.  I have to take Sister K to school this AM.  Then it's the same routine for the day.  I shouldn't say the same because no day is ever the same! :)  Talk to ya soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment