Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Surgery...

Just a quick note to let you know, our handsome Brother J is home and in bed.  The surgery went well.  I guess coming out of it wasn't such a pleasant experience for him though.  He was quite uncomfortable and did quite a bit of crying.  He fell asleep on his daddy's lap after some pain medication.  I guess he dosed on and off for awhile.  He is having some difficulties staying still!! :)  I think he forgets he has 2 boo boo's!  He gets up and starts walking and then starts crying. :(  Poor little man.  He went to bed really well so hopefully he sleeps comfortably tonight.  We did give him some medicine to help.  Well it's getting late and I am oh so tired!!  So I am going to end this quick note and go relax with my hubby! 



100_1599



This picture is a couple of months old, but this is Brother J on a crane at the science museum not to far from us.  He was quite preoccupied with working this crane, and then I had to go and interrupt him to take this picture!  Moms!!  Talk to ya soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment