Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RUNNING...

100_1309



Today was a very busy day.  The kind of day that found me whining to my dear hubby at the end of it.  It was quite overwhelming to say the least.  It started out with Bubby missing the school bus.  Doesn't sound too bad I know but when you need to take one to school at one building then drive 30 minutes to drop off 2 more at another building, missing the bus is really not a good idea.  This meant that the rush was on.  Two little one's had to leave without breakfast, not a good idea.  Then on the way, one little one had messy pants - made things even worse!  Unfortunately things didn't get any better until this afternoon.  Early afternoon I took Little Peanut to the doctor for a well visit!  She now weighs 13 lbs. 12 oz. and is 25 inches tall!  She smiled and laughed at the doctor the whole time.  The doctor wanted me to tell daddy that I lost her so she could take her home. :)  She said she was perfect!  Not too fat, not to skinny, just perfect!  I have to say I agree.  Things started improving in my day about the time I left for the appointment.  Everything has been great since - just a rough start I guess.  Daddy is off playing volleyball right now, Sissy and Bubby are watching Yball, and the 3 little ones are all sleeping.  Well the boys are still playing but they are in bed :)  So I am taking a moment for myself although I still have so much to do this evening. Laundry, cleaning, Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry.  So I guess I'll start with...Laundry!!  Yes, in a family of nine Laundry begins with a capital L!!  Hope you have a great evening!  Talk to ya soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment