Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

I Went To The Zoo...

What does a family of nine do in a suburban on a 40 minute drive to keep sane?  We play "I went to the zoo...".  Here is what we saw :)



I went to the zoo and I saw



an aardvark, a baboons butt, a carabou, a donkey, an emu, a fawn, a giraffe, a hippo, an iguana, a joey, a kangaroo, a lion, a moose, a newt, an octopus and a quail!!



Keeping sane in such a large family requires teamwork.  The other day I had too many commitments in a very short amount of time.  By 11:30a.m. I was running about a half hour behind, hadn't had anything to eat, had a hungry nursling and 2 hungry toddlers (which means alot of crying) and to top it off I broke a very important piece of machinery.  As I left the house AGAIN to run my last errand for the morning I was on the verge of tears!!  On my way home I was thinking of everything that still needed to be done.  While I was gone my WONDERFUL teenage children cleaned the house and started lunch!!  Instant feeling of relief.  Then the rest of the day I enjoyed faces like these:



100_1078



hee hee :)



100_1012



Snuggles :)





100_1018



Is there a MICHIGAN game today?



100_0853_2



Sister K and her snow creation!



100_0877



Bubby performing a kickflip!



Life is SO good!!



No comments:

Post a Comment