Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trying to get started!!

Well eventually I should have this whole thing figured out!  This blog is about our lives (all 9 of us) on the hill.  The idea came from the most recent fires in San Diego where my brother and his wife live.  During the fires and all the worrying about them and their safety I realized that I hadn't sent them any pictures of our newest blessing "my little peanut".  Living so far away from family makes it difficult to keep up to date on what's going on each others life.  So the idea for this blog...to share with my #1 brother and his wife our life on the hill.  Thankfully it was the will of God that they remained safe and damage free!!  Now if I can only figure out how to do this blogging thing...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thank you so much, how precious is that Sarah. Oh my gosh. I am so glad your Brother and his wife are ok. Your doing a great job with this blogging. Love ya, Momma H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family! Take care!

    ReplyDelete